LEO is a hand-held meter for IVF Applications, allowing measurement of CO2-O2 gas composition,temperature, relative humidity, CO2 measurement in range 0-2000 ppm, flowrate, VOC and pH of the IVF high-top and bench-top incubators.
LEO allows organization of the stored data, associating a label to each device connected. You can store up to 40 devices. The stored data can be displayed on LEO’s screen, organized by date and device.
- Includes CO2 - O2 sensors
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Compatible with any incubator on the market
- Diffusion or Aspiration gas sampling modes
- Sampling tube and de-humidification kit included
- Long term logging
- USB OTG for data downloading to a USB flash drive
- Single point measurement and logging
- Two external sensors connections to connect up to two optional sensor modules at the same time
- Software Update is avaiable online so that LEO always has the latest software version
- Optional IVF Sensor Modules are avaiable
Gas Sampling modes
Diffusion sampling mode
The sampling tube should be connected to the Input port with the icon
The minimum operating flow rate is 30 ml/min.
Aspiration (Pump) sampling mode
Gas is actively pulled in via LEO’s internal pump through the dedicated aspiration port with icon
The pump flow rate can be set in the range 60-260 ml/min.
Diffusion / Aspiration mode selection
Operator can select between Diffusion and Aspiration mode by using the dedicated flag
LEO acquires a single point.
Measuring CO2 and O2 may take some time.
You can choose to acquire the data manually, or let LEO acquire it when the measurement is stable.
Logging mode measurement
Leo is able to acquire a sequence of data point the desired time interval.
Operator must set the duration of the sequence and the time between each measurement.
Gas Measurement From Wet Incubator
The Moisture Trap (included with LEO) is used when the measured gas is wet, in order to retain water molecules. LEO allows reading the CO2 and O2 gas composition based on the water content of your incubator by using Wet Mode. The temperature and relative humidity (RH) values of your incubator must be entered.
The CO2-O2-MODULE measures, with a high accuracy, the CO2-O2 volume concentration in the unit of %, and CO2-O2 partial pressure in the units of mbar, psi and KPa. It is included in LEO and stores calibration data in its internal memory.
The CO2-O2-MODULE can be easily extracted and sent to Okolab for re-calibration. Moreover the CO2-O2-MODULE can be calibrated with an intuitive user calibration procedure.
- CO2 range: 0-20%
- CO2 accuracy:±(1% of Full Scale +2% reading)
- CO2 Sensor: Non Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) dual wave length detector with pressure and temperature compensation
- O2 range: 0-25%
- O2 accuracy:±1% of Full Scale
- O2 Sensor: Fluorescence based optical sensor