O2-CONTROLLER controls O2 in the hypoxia range in any bench top incubator or semi sealed volume, by infusing N2. It is compatible with the built in CO2 controller of the incubator and allows to upgrade any CO2 incubator to hypoxia conditions. The Controller features built in optical O2 sensor and suction pump. If the atmosphere inside the incubator is humid, O2-CONTROLLER must be equipped with drying unit DRYER (order separately) to dehumidify the sample gas prior to performing the measurements. The controller is equipped with Mini-USB and RS232 Ports for data logging through DATA LOG software (order separately) and with Buzzer / Flashing Alarm and with and External Alarm Connector.
- Adds 100% N2 to the volume in which hypoxia conditions are desired.
- Compatible with original CO2 control in the incubator.
- Upgrades the CO2 incubator to CO2 / O2 control.
- O2 range: 0-20%
- Accuracy: ± 0.1%
- Set Point Resolution: 0.1%; Repeatability: better than 0.1
- O2 sensor: optical sensor - 5 years lifetime
- Sensor calibration against external meter or calibration gas
- Suitable for semi sealed volumes ranging from 10 to 200 liters
- Build in suction pump allows to suck out the gas to perform the concentration measurements
- High efficiency dryer to dehumidify the gas for concentration measurement (needed only if gas in controlled volume is humid)
- Alarm Buzzer and External Alarm Connector
- RS232 and Mini USB ports for data logging through Okolab DATA LOG software or any third party software via DLL
- DRYER: membrane based dryer that attached magnetically to the outer side of the incubator